About the Program
Cutting-edge genomic technologies are critical for today’s sequencing projects. High-throughput sequencing can enable a better understanding of diseases development, progression, and treatment, as well as detection of new pathogens
To help more researchers access high-quality, cost-effective sequencing with our DNBSEQ (DNA Nanoball) technology, MGI is announcing a great opportunity for genomics researchers to complete their sequencing projects on DNBSEQ platform at no cost in Mexico.
The winners will receive full sponsorship of NGS projects!
- No cost to you that we will run your projects for you
- Priority support from MGI and Quimica Valaner application scientists
- Opportunity to present the project at MGI’s 2023 webinar event and the International Conference on Genomics
- Open to any innovative sequencing projects in Mexico
- Applications must be received by June 30, 2022
- Winners will be announced by August 1, 2022
Learn more about DNBSEQ Technology
Fill out the form to download the application